Monday, April 20, 2009

Daddy's Hernia Operation

At the Hospital in Manhattan waiting for Daddy's to have his hernia operation, it was on Wednesday April 1st 2009. Long story short...Went to the hospital at 9am....waiting...waiting waiting...running to the car ever 3 hours to feed the meter...sometime in the afternoon went to the car and had a FLAT tire! I was freaking out. Thank God Rob reminded me that we had triple A! Once Rob went into surgery I called them to come put my donut on. Then some more waiting waiting waiting...till he was finally released at 11pm. 14 hours later. Then I went to find a local CVS to get his med's...have to go to 3 DIFFERENT CVS's till I finally found one that would give me perkisette! didn't get home till 1am..then we were so wound up from the day, we decided to watch Lost! HAHA! all with a new born!

He has since recovered, and doing much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment