Monday, April 20, 2009

SLEEP has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So the day (or night) has COME!!!! the last two night Miss. Sierra has slept though the night...we put her down around 8:30pm and she would get up for her 10pm feeding I'll feed for about 2o min's and she goes right back down till 7am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought this day would never come...and it's very true..everyone told me that one day you will wake up and think your baby stopped breathing, and run over to check on her and sure enough there she is like a little angle just sleeping away!!!! I read the book "Baby Wise", and it help a lot. It thought me about learning how to schedule her nap/feed/awake times. It said in the book that by this age (11 weeks) she should be starting to sleep though the night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad baby wise is working for you, but don't take it too seriously the people who wrote it have no professional training. I know a few who swear by it but a lot who think it's a crock.

    Like with everything else take from it what YOU can use and leave the rest of the information lost in mom-brain.

    ReplyDelete