Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things I could not live WITHOUT!


The Mommy Hook


This is the best thing ever when your shopping with the stroller you just hook all your bag in it and there totally out of your way.


The Peanut Shell

This thing lets me go anywhere with her and I can feed her without feeling like my boob is going to be flashing everyone. I LOVE it, it had this metal piece on top that is shaped like a half box, so I can look down and see whats going on with her and still be covered.

The Milk Band

This is perfect for those people like me that have mommy brain. Who can't remember what they did 5 seconds ago. You flip the band over to whatever side you last fed, Left or Right, and then you mark what time you last fed every hour and it goes by every 5 minutes.


Motrin

Everywhere I went my Motrin came with me for the first 3 weeks!


Mylicon

This stuff saved our lives!



There are a couple of other things that I really like but these are definitely my TOP Fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment